Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

My Favourite Dress of Summer

Ooh, just realised all my posts so far have been about beauty. Definitely time for a fashion post to break up the mix!

Just wanted to quickly post about how much I am in LOVE with this dress:

This is Genevieve Navy Stripe Singlet Dress:

(Photo courtesy of runwaygirl.com.au)


I am usually a size 6, but had to get it in an 8 as it was the only size left. Still fits me beautifully, and I love it! It is so easy to style up or down, really looks good with anything.

If you're a size 8, you are in luck! This dress is on sale at runwaygirl.com.au, and only 8's are left. Originally $122, it is now $61.00 (that's half price, bargain!) LINK

I really, really love this dress, and I'm sure you will too!

~The Style Pot
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment