Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hiatus

Hello girls! I just wanted to let you all know that I have decided to take a hiatus from blogging for a month. Not that I was ever that consistent with it, I know. But I am in my very last year of Uni, and exams are fast approaching in the next few weeks, so I have decided it would be the best to take a temporary hiatus from blogging. But rest assured as soon as that last exam is done and dusted I will be back on here sharing all my bargain hunting with you once more.

Oh, also, I could easily be persuaded to have a celebratory giveaway when I come back :) Keep your eyes peeled girls!

xx

4 comments:

  1. ahhh uni, tell me about it! Good luck with your exams.. think of exciting graduation ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just found your blog and am now a follower! Look forward to seeing more posts when your back! Good luck with it all!

    http://danniibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete