Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Busy Busy Bee + Stella McCartney for Target

Buzzzzzzzzzzzz. This is what the inside of my head sounds like right now. I am smack bang in the middle of my final Uni exams ever (after 5 long years of law), and if that's not enough my partner and I have just been approved for a lease in a gorgeous inner-city apartment. So, trying to run around and sort that out whilst studying is really not an easy task. Not to mention the $$$$ it is going to cost us to deck the place out with all the usual goods. *sigh* My bank balance shudders at the thought!

In other news, has anyone been in to see the Stella McCartney collection for Target. I couldn't get in yesterday, but hoping to pop in today! I have my eyes on this following combo, but perhaps in different colourways (I hear the tulip skirt in navy is gorgeous!)

*Photo courtesy of Target (http://www.designersfortarget.com.au)

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on these being your final uni exams! i dream of the day it's my final uni exams. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get my head around the odd model casting for that range...haha.
    x

    ReplyDelete