Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Some surf/streetwear online buys

Not really a huge fan of surf brand clothing (i.e. think tacky jumpers emblazoned with Billabong in bright pink etc), but sometimes I stumble across an item or two that catches my eye.

Anyway, made purchases from two different online surf/streetwear stores today.

Firstly from Surf Dive 'n' Ski aka Jetty Surf (www.sds.com.au), I bought these;

1) Hurley Combat Zip Fleece Jacket: RRP $109.95. On Sale for $50.00.
(Yes I know it is coming out of winter now, but I am in TAS and we had snow on the mountain as recently as a few days ago, so I think I'll still get some decent wear out of this one this season!)


2) Icon Woodley Tie-Dye Scarf: RRP $29.95, On sale for $20.00

-I also bought a $10 top just so I could take advantage of the free shipping over $75.00.

Having put this order in I then got a bit curious so moseyed on over to Surfstitch (www.surfstitch.com) to see what they had on offer. I bought the following;

1) Living Doll Hot Property Pants: RRP $45, On sale for $18.00


2) Urban Originals I Got Rhythm bag in blue beronia. RRP $40, On sale for $30



-I also bought a pair of Bonds undies to bring the cost up for free shipping over $50 haha.

So there you have it. I have been good for the last week or so and only made one or two online purchases (from eBay), but seems I have broken that now. Oops!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment