Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Update to iNuovi purchase

Hi girls, just thought I'd make a quick post to let you know that I received my $1.00 iNuovi products today. What can I say, I am super impressed! Have only had the chance to swab a few, but so far very impressed with the colours and packaging. Here is a quick piccy I took of everything in the box - I bought about 35 items!


I think for $1.00 each this is really great value, and its going to give me the opportunity to try out colours and shades that I normally wouldn't, so I can get a better idea of what colours will suit me without overspending!

~The Style Pot

4 comments:

  1. Would love to see some swatches! Their website is really unhelpful for judging colours. Did you by any chance get any of their eye paints? They seem to be a discontinued product, I am kind of interested in getting some but I have no idea what the colours they have left (Jane and Barbie) look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god what a bargain! These look amazing :D x Sushi

    ReplyDelete