Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another ASOS Buy

ASOS still have free international shipping, so I picked up this basic for about $18AUD. I couldn't find any valid codes, but this was a cheapie purchase so I'm not too fussed. The amount of people who will not buy unless they have a 10% or 20% off code amuses me. For larger purchases I can understand as the savings can be considerable, but for one or two item purchases I really do not understand. For example with this shirt, I am not going to let a $1.80 difference stop me from buying the item. Is it really about the savings (surely not...), or is it just principle-based because everyone now expects ASOS to always have a code?


Also, I thought I read in an email that the free international shipping would be ending soon. Can't seem to find it anywhere though... maybe it was just something about Christmas shopping deadlines?

No comments:

Post a Comment