Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Cue Sale 30-50% Off - Yippee!

I have been to the Cue sale two times in the last two days. The first time I thought I was done, but couldn't resist going back to have another peek. I don't think I went too overboard, although I definitely could of! I am trying to build up a corporate wardrobe for my upcoming entry into the workforce, so I was glad to get a few Cue pieces on sale. Here is what I picked up:

All pieces were 50% off RRP. The top and grey dress were approx $65each, the black dress was approx $100.






I thought I would also post here two dresses I picked up from Portmans. They weren't on sale, but I liked them enough to buy them, and Portmans isn't that expensive to begin with (compared to Cue anyway). These dresses were $100 each.




1 comment: