Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Post-Christmas Shopping - ONLINE
Okay girls, time for an update on what I have been buying online post-Christmas (so far!). I will follow shortly with a post of what I picked up in the city during the post-Christmas sales.
Okay, online purchases:
(1) As already posted, picked up this One Teapsoon Asylum Vest for $20 (normally $100). From the boxing day sale on at www.oneteaspoon.com.au
(2) From www.ozsale.com.au, I picked up the following from their Ksubi sale.
-Ksubi Red Skennar Sunnies for $30 (normally $280)
-Ksubi Super Skinny Jeans in Blue Squawk for $20 (normally $270)
(3) From www.mycatwalk.com.au
-Mypetsquare Maps Shirt for $30 (normally $100)
-Mypetsquare Andes Fun Dress for $31.50 (normally $105)
(4) From the sale at www.zyla.com.au
-Blessed are the Meek Ruffled skirt for $10 (normally $130)
-Luxe Accessories Tea Rose Leather Wallet for $20 (normally $88)
-Ada G Leather Zip Shoulder Bag for $30 (normally $80)
-Kuku Moroccan Nights Dress for $50 (normally $190)
(5) I purchased Samantha Wills earrings from two places:
-Firstly these Peacock Plume Earrings from www.buyinvite.com.au for $30 (normally $80)
-Then these SW earrings from eBay for $5.50 (not including postage). Apparently a few small jewels are missing, hopefully it's not too noticeable IRL.
(6) I have also made a Victoria's Secret order from their sale, but won't bother uploading photos, we all know what bras and undies look like!