Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

One Sleep To Go!

One sleep until Christmas, yay! Will just be having a quite one with my partner, so will miss out (or should that be avoid?) on the big family gathering. Here is our tiny Christmas tree -haha it looks so sad. One day when we have our own home we will have one of those glorious big trees! All the presents under there are all for my partner... He only bought my presents yesterday, and still hasn't wrapped them!




I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas. I am sure I will be back in a few days to report on any boxing day specials I will (hopefully!) pick up! My local Myer opens at 7am, so I will get a bit of a sleep-in compared to other states where things are opening at 5am eek!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look like you've spoilt your man rotten! Merry Xmas! :)

    ReplyDelete